Overseas License Conversion

Overseas Drivers Licenses are required to be converted to a Western Australian license within 3 months of arrival. Our Road Rules are very from those in practice in other countries and it often takes time to understand. We offer lessons to help cover and understand local Road Rules, their application on our roads and driving on the correct side of the road.If you are engaging an Au Pair for your family and the Au Pair required to drive while in Perth. We strongly recommend that you ensure your Au Pair has a proper understanding of our roads and road rules. We suggest at least a 1-hour Driving evaluation with a qualified Instructor to ascertain their driving competency, prior to allowing your Au Pair access to the car and chauffeuring family members. We provide feedback regarding the Au Pairs skill and understanding of our traffic rules. We can introduce your Au Pair over regular routes to and from Shopping Centres, Schools, Kindergarten and Sports Venues and the city CBD.

Monday to Friday – 7am to 7pm | Saturday to Sunday – 8am to 7pm